Keikyu Line / JR Lines 3-minute walk from Shinagawa Station (Takanawa Exit)
Transport access from Shinagawa Goos (train)
- Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station
- Generally 16 minutes by Keikyu Line (via Airport Kaitoku Limited Express)
- Haneda Airport International Terminal Station
- Generally 13 minutes by Keikyu Line (via Airport Kaitoku Limited Express)
- Yokohama Station
- Generally 17 minutes via Keikyu Line (via daytime Kaitoku Limited Express)
- Tokyo Station
- Approx. 11 minutes via JR
- Shinjuku Station
- Approx. 20 minutes via JR
- Maihama Station
- Approx. 39 minutes via JR
*Does not include time required to change trains. May vary depending on train service status.
High-speed airport shuttle bus
Airport shuttle bus services run from the front entrance of the 3rd floor of Shinagawa Goos to Narita Airport and Haneda Airport.
For more details on shuttle bus fares and schedule, check the Airport Limousine official site.
Transport access from Shinagawa Goos (car)
- Approx. 20 minutes to Haneda Airport
- Approx. 90 minutes to Narita Airport
- Approx. 20 minutes to Tokyo Station
- Approx. 15 minutes to Ginza
- Hourly parking lot with 258 vehicle capacity * 2m height limit
- 7:00 – 22:00 ￥550 / 60 minutes
22:00 – 7:00 ￥110 / 60 minutes
- Maximum daily rate of ￥2,200 (Additional fees added after 24:00)
- *Spend at least ￥5,000 at Shinagawa Goos facilities to receive two free hours of parking.
(Free parking coupons limited to one per vehicle / Excludes some shops and facilities)